Monday 27 February 2012

the day i saw a girl crying, then i made a poem about it

this poem is inspired by a scene where i saw a girl crying. to me crying is an expression of emotion where the person fell sad, touch , ashamed and etc. as we can see girl is a human being that been created by god to complete the man. from my observation for 18 years of my life, women/girl are strong in their inside cause they are very high patient person that can stand for something for along time. this is my opinion. if there any opinion you wan to add.please comment..

this is the poem...WOMEN AND TEARS


When a woman is crying
My heart becomes small,
My face turns gloomy.
The tears that fall onto the earth
Tell the untold story
The cry speaks for the misery of the woman
‘Cause with a drop of tears
Anything can happen
Anything can change
But woman's heart is as hard as the stone of the sea,
They can tough these hard days with patience.
Forever and ever,
Women shall be praise.


if there any comment for this poem just tell me..i will accept with my open heart...
TILL THEN AU REVOIR!!



the birds soaring with pride in the sky  gives me an evocation .




No comments:

Post a Comment